Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Christian humorist, actor, speaker Tim Steed likes DO YOU KNOW HOW GOD LOVES YOU?


Tim Steed's comments about Do You Know How God Loves You?

"...Wow.  Nice job....Simple to read...but yet deep in spiritual insight....a healthy dose of teaching and encouragement.  Kind of right to the point....no messing around.....bottom line type thoughts...(which is helpful with our busy schedules).but yet with that encouragement/hope that could only come from God coming into play.  Sweet.
Didn't know the story behind "All is Well With My Soul".....that song just rips at me....
Also liked the devotion about laughter...but, I would :-)
The different names of God....nice...I usually don't spend too much time on that....but, that was a great refresher...
I use a devotion in addition to my Bible study...And I would have to say, yours is right up there with Oswald.
Like your stuff..."
--Tim Steed,
Author of My Vow of Silence: The Roughest 3 Minutes of My Life
Christian humorist, actor, speaker (Tim's book is available at Amazon.com.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home